The Treasure Depot


Surf and Sand Forum

Re: Nice pile of loot! What is the "pipe" looking object bottom center?

It's called a shaker siphon. Pretty neat apparatus, YouTube has some videos of how they work

Messages In This Thread

Wherever you find the Treasure Depot logo just click to take you to the home page

Any questions concerning this site  may be directed to the Treasure Depot Webmaster

© The Treasure Depot 1998 - 2017