1. Don't bring anything with you to the interview. No pen or paper; nothing.
2. Show up late...the later the better.
3. Forget the interviewers name and the name of the company.
4. Dress in plaid shirt and shorts. Or Hawaiian print.
5. Don't shave or comb your hair. Don't take off the lucky ball cap that says, "My Momma Didn't Raise No Fool." Make sure you have visible nasal hair.
6. Eat garlic before you show up.
7. The first question you should ask is, "This ain't one a them there places where they test your pee for this here job, is it?"
8. Limp, drag one leg and explain that you sued the last company you worked for.
9. Explain that it's really hard to stay awake for a whole eight hours.
And #10. Talk real slow...like molasses slow. "Uh, well, uh, well onest I, no that ain't right. A friend, well, he ain't really a friend, just a guy I know, uh, now what was that there question?"
Nice Finds!! And good luck with the interview.