The Treasure Depot


Relic Forum

3rd picture ID
In Response To: Impact very deep!!! ()

That is what is called WINDOW SHADE FURNITURE or simply a window shade bracket. LOL one side just has the hole and the other side is cutout so the window shade mechanism can drop into it. Modern ones utilize the same concept.

Messages In This Thread

Wherever you find the Treasure Depot logo just click to take you to the home page

Any questions concerning this site  may be directed to the Treasure Depot Webmaster

© The Treasure Depot 1998 - 2018