The Treasure Depot


Digital Camera Forum

Re: I have a Photoshop program on my PC

It has a texturizer filter on it. I can add textures to images. the textures are SANDSTONE, BRICK, CANVASS or BURLAP I can also control the scaling, relief and lighting of the textures. It works pretty good. Probably not like the program you got. So my though is if you knew someone who has Photoshop on their computer and has a good printer, and is willing to work with you, you could probably get it done just for the cost of the paper and ink... :)


Messages In This Thread

Wherever you find the Treasure Depot logo just click to take you to the home page

Any questions concerning this site  may be directed to the Treasure Depot Webmaster

© The Treasure Depot 1998 - 2018